Swamp Ash Special Middle Pickup Swap

Welcome. There's TCI and non TCI versions..what wires do you have? The TCI are labeled TCI on the sticker on the back of the pickup.
TCI. Now I need to check my custom 24 to see if its the same wiring but thats from 2020 so its probably the 5 wire

TCI. Now I need to check my custom 24 to see if its the same wiring but thats from 2020 so its probably the 5 wire
The S pickups are not the same as core for wire codes, number of wires, or years of transition.The se 8515 aren't TCI. The Paul's se has TCI pickups and now the se 2408 has what PRS calls TCI on the website too, but even though the same name, they are differnet than the Paul's TCI. The ohm measurements are pretty similar to 8515. My assumption is those are 8515S-TCI, but that's a guess. But none of the other se have TCI.

The S pickups are not the same as core for wire codes, number of wires, or years of transition.The se 8515 aren't TCI. The Paul's se has TCI pickups and now the se 2408 has what PRS calls TCI on the website too, but even though the same name, they are differnet than the Paul's TCI. The ohm measurements are pretty similar to 8515. My assumption is those are 8515S-TCI, but that's a guess. But none of the other se have TCI.
Apologies for the confusion. The 58/15 LT are TCI. Im pulling out the 85/15 S. My Custome 24 is the 35th anni. Core with the 2408 setup

20240123_183803.jpg
20240125_175235.jpg

Thanks! I get it now!
Done and sounds how I imagined it would. Thanks for the help!

Back