NGD: Whoa Black Betty Santana-lam!

sergiodeblanc

I had to have this:

uOWYBNS.jpg

htoTO4r.jpg

DPxGkRU.jpg

s4oItEX.jpg

I debated forever about this guitar, on one hand I argued that every time I played it meant that I wouldn't be playing the West St. or KL33, but on the other.... f@ck it! It's too hot to pass up, and you know... YOLO. And add to the fact that there were a couple of limited SE's that I've passed on in the past thinking that I could score them cheap on the used market, and then haven't found, this time I had to do it.... I just had to.

At first I wanted a pristine one, but then I realized that no matter what happened, what with the satin finish, it was gonna get scratched up, so I may as well save a pile of loot on the demo version that was less than what the Standard version is selling for.

There was also a "scientific purposes" excuse I could use, just to see how well it compares to all the other guitars that will be arriving at Santanafest. I'm gonna play it stock for a minute, but yes, there will be mods.

Whoooo-hooooo...................more for Santana Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, didn't we talk about this one, like, 3 weeks ago!?

And better still.....you've got another, and Boogie still doesn't have 1!

I had to have this:

uOWYBNS.jpg

htoTO4r.jpg

DPxGkRU.jpg

s4oItEX.jpg

I debated forever about this guitar, on one hand I argued that every time I played it meant that I wouldn't be playing the West St. or KL33, but on the other.... f@ck it! It's too hot to pass up, and you know... YOLO. And add to the fact that there were a couple of limited SE's that I've passed on in the past thinking that I could score them cheap on the used market, and then haven't found, this time I had to do it.... I just had to.

At first I wanted a pristine one, but then I realized that no matter what happened, what with the satin finish, it was gonna get scratched up, so I may as well save a pile of loot on the demo version that was less than what the Standard version is selling for.

There was also a "scientific purposes" excuse I could use, just to see how well it compares to all the other guitars that will be arriving at Santanafest. I'm gonna play it stock for a minute, but yes, there will be mods.
xUhEyZg.gif

Whoooo-hooooo...................more for Santana Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, didn't we talk about this one, like, 3 weeks ago!?

And better still.....you've got another, and Boogie still doesn't have 1!

Yeah, we did talk about it, and I took your advice to buy it.

About boogie: I’m trying to lead by example.

Is that good or bad? Math scares me.

Right on, that's my baritone's soul sister! Same limited run anyway.

Jfp6o1i.jpg

Yours helped push me over the edge. The first time I searched Sweetwater’s website for these was after your NGD post.

Back