New PRS cases!

I hope they stack neatly on top of the 10+ PRS cases I already have.
They have “tabs” and corresponding dimples on opposite side for interlock stack of same style case..

Where are these available from, please?
Looks like Sweetwater is the only game in town as of yesterday, I found zero information about them anywhere and just took a chance.

Wonder when these will hit Europe.

I quite fancy nestling my Santana next to that blue bird.
These are hot off the press, I’m sure they will hit Europe soon!

I like the look of these new cases. I saw that Sweetwater had them. They had two different versions. I saw they have different part numbers but the pictures look the same. They both said multi-fit. I am wondering what the difference is in them.
I believe they are the same except one is labeled as “Tolex”, not sure if it’s a color shade or actually tolex covered? I should have called my gear guy first but was being lazy.. lol. These have a different cutout from the regular cases, look to be more multi fit friendly.

They have “tabs” and corresponding dimples on opposite side for interlock stack of same style case..

Looks like Sweetwater is the only game in town as of yesterday, I found zero information about them anywhere and just took a chance.

These are hot off the press, I’m sure they will hit Europe soon!

I believe they are the same except one is labeled as “Tolex”, not sure if it’s a color shade or actually tolex covered? I should have called my gear guy first but was being lazy.. lol. These have a different cutout from the regular cases, look to be more multi fit friendly.

Thanks.

Back