NEW MODELS ARE OUT!

S

slang05

WOW! Am I the only one freakin a bit?? The Custom 22 is back, the SAS is gone and a NEW Brent Mason Model...Oh..And Pauls Guitar! Wow!

Maybe a version of the V12? I don't know much about finishes, but I bet it's more of a softer finish that lets it breath. Or maybe thinner?? I really don't know. It's gorgeous though. I bet it just sings.

Is that it or is that just what they're talking about right now. I don't see any new SE's yet. Not really an SE guy, but was hoping the Pete Loeffler signature was a reality ;)

I wonder what the new proprietary finish is on Paul's Guitar?

I got to noodle around a little bit on his personal guitar while at the WWG clinic a few months back. Had a really thin semi gloss or satin finish on it. Almost like no finish at all. Played quite exceptional and was great for the neck. I'm wondering if these will be similar. Though the picture on the site definitely looks glossy.

Last edited:
Artist DGT for me.

Picture my version: natural finish on back of the body, natural "binding" on metallic green opaque maple top, hybrid hardware, IRW neck, Braz board! Oh yes!!

Is that it or is that just what they're talking about right now. I don't see any new SE's yet. Not really an SE guy, but was hoping the Pete Loeffler signature was a reality ;)

New PRS SE 245 Soapbar:

main1.jpg

Is there any info on the switching positions on the Brent Mason? The middle pos in particular, hoping it's like the CU22 soapy, and it selects the outside PUs instead of just the middle PU

I am so stoked for the SE 245 soapbar...just picked up an SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar and am in love with the P90s...

Is there any info on the switching positions on the Brent Mason? The middle pos in particular, hoping it's like the CU22 soapy, and it selects the outside PUs instead of just the middle PU
Count me in on this model and I'm hoping for that wiring as well.

Hey Dane, I'll race you to the first SE245 Soapie. ;) My wife is gonna kill me. :eek:

WOW! Am I the only one freakin a bit?? The Custom 22 is back, the SAS is gone and a NEW Brent Mason Model...Oh..And Pauls Guitar! Wow!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MACARTY MODELS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MACARTY MODELS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah, that's weird! I thought the McCarty would never go away.i thought it was a staple to the line.

Woah! The SC245 in Goldtop! Santa, I'm making my request early this year. PLEASE don't let me down again!!!

Lloyd/Goldtop/QoC

Back