NEW MODELS ARE OUT!

Some of these new models look INSANE (that's right paul's guitar...).

One question maybe someone can answer, but why is there a distinct lack of SC's (hardtail specifically) with a true wide thin/ pattern thin neck? I'm just not a fan of the pattern reg finish and like a thinner neck.

The strippers were reg, the 245's were (and still are), you could find the odd sc250 but not since the tremonti 1's have I seen one. I don't want to buy a US tremonti just to block the trem.

I am however incredibly excited about the SE 7 string.....

For 2014, maybe an SE bass? :p

Dam-it just when I thought I had convinced myself that I didn't want anything else.:violin:I am very curious about Paul's guitar and the two new amps. Must have video demos coming soon I'm sure

One question maybe someone can answer, but why is there a distinct lack of SC's (hardtail specifically) with a true wide thin/ pattern thin neck? I'm just not a fan of the pattern reg finish and like a thinner neck.

The strippers were reg, the 245's were (and still are), you could find the odd sc250 but not since the tremonti 1's have I seen one.

The SC58, earlier SCs and Stripper have had a Pattern neck, similar to the old Wide-Fat, not a regular neck. I believe the same spec is on the 245, according to the website.

So no more Modern Eagle? I'm guessing that the Paul's Guitar is the new flagship of the production line then?....or something to hold us over to the MEV? =D

But....but....mahogany neck! A Modern Eagle MUST have a rosewood neck! :D

That's why it's not called a modern Eagle ;)

The Modern Eagle was always Paul's guitar project - it was the guitar he took with him round the world to clinics. I believe he plays pernambuco necked PS models mostly now, but for a production run mahogany is a closer substitute.

I agree, I love the McCarty. I love these guitars. Im disappointed that it's history.
IMG_6897_zps8a5c3f18.jpg

Last edited:
Back