The S2 McCarty arrived!

Telecastermds

Wow ....what a step up from the SE I have and SE's I had before.

Super lightweight considering the construction. Lake Blue finish is killer. Mine has the optional locking tuners. The action, neck and feel are outstanding. I do wish the birds were pearloid and not plain. The abalone ones on my SE HBII really pop. Of course that guitar is blinged out.

I'm going to have to justify an S2 Custom 22 someday....lol

PXL-20240328-202526429-MP.jpg

PXL-20240328-202535399.jpg

Enjoy OP!! Sweet...I was just playing my S2 standard 22...S2s are the best deal in the market for a HB equipped guitar...used they're a steal!!

Super lightweight considering the construction. Lake Blue finish is killer. Mine has the optional locking tuners. The action, neck and feel are outstanding. I do wish the birds were pearloid and not plain. The abalone ones on my SE HBII really pop. Of course that guitar is blinged out.

PXL-20240328-202526429-MP.jpg

PXL-20240328-202535399.jpg
Nice

I couldn't agree more. The s2 is a very noticeable step up. Played some today and it wasn't a fair fight between the lines in about every way.

Look into to the S2 standard. Killer guitar and where I'd start my PRS journey today.

I'm a big fan of the seHb2 as well. IMHO one of the best se out there. Would be real interested in a S2 HB if they made such a thing.

Back