Model identification please

pete mac

photo.php
photo.php
Got a i think custom cu 24 serial 2 69360 with a rotary pickup selector.its a basic trem .can anyone date it please? And it’s a bit green/blue colour .Does anyone know the correct colour please? Pictured with my 1963 vox ,does sound great.Are they good guitars for hard rock? Happy Christmas and regards

photo.php
photo.php
Got a i think custom cu 24 serial 2 69360 with a rotary pickup selector.its a basic trem .can anyone date it please? And it’s a bit green/blue colour .Does anyone know the correct colour please? Pictured with my 1963 vox ,does sound great.Are they good guitars for hard rock? Happy Christmas and regards

Pics aren't working, but sounds like a 2002 Custom 24 which, if it still has its original HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, is a perfect hard Rock machine.

That'd be a 2002 based on the serial number range. Plug that bad boy into a Mesa and you'll both be very happy.

Pics aren't working, but sounds like a 2002 Custom 24 which, if it still has its original HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, is a perfect hard Rock machine.

Many thanks guys ! The pickups are uncovered not zebras and sound fine.Happy xmas

That'd be a 2002 based on the serial number range. Plug that bad boy into a Mesa and you'll both be very happy.

it’s a “teal finish” stick 2002 custom 24 in teal in google images and it’s my guitar : ) many thanks !

Last edited:
Back