Metal ... Yeah Baby ...

Thx for all the suggestions.
I'd best get busy.
Can I play them on acoustic? Maybe the uke? ... Heavy Metal Ukulele ...
I can see it now, my own signature PRS uke ... fame and babes await :laugh: ... kidding (lol).

the uke put the Ho in Don ... wonder if that dude is still kickin'.

Last edited:
^heavy metal ukulele :rofl: maybe you can play black metal acoustic parts with it! then switch to electric for the brutal distortion :rock:

Metallica songs are actually really fun to play with a "swing" jazzy type feel and a warm, clean tone. Think Richard Cheese style.

Metallica songs are actually really fun to play with a "swing" jazzy type feel and a warm, clean tone. Think Richard Cheese style.

HAHA! and there's your Jazzallica :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time ago there was a band called Van Halen.The guitarplayer in the band,Edward Van Halen was definitely influenced by Black Sabbath,The Who,Cream,The Scorpions and lots of top 40 songs.Made for a kinda different take on the metal sound worth checking out.Best metal song ever?Judas Priest-Victim of changes and Black Sabbath-Fairies wear boots

Last edited:
Long time ago there was a band called Van Halen.The guitarplayer in the band,Edward Van Halen was definitely influenced by Black Sabbath,The Who,Cream,The Scorpions and lots of top 40 songs.Made for a kinda different take on the metal sound worth checking out.Best metal song ever?Judas Priest-Victim of changes and Black Sabbath-Fairies wear boots

I will have to look into this band Van Halen you mention.

I will have to look into this band Van Halen you mention.

Van Halen is also responsible for inventing the "modern rock" sound. And not to forget, the blueprint to his Frankenstrat and all succeeding superstrats. He's also the man who had invented half the Floyd Rose trem system. VH were called "metal" back then, but that's before death and black metal came into the scene. VH just reunited, and their new album came out last year. It does sound classic at times and could possibly be their best compared to some of their pre-breakup albums.

Many good suggestions. Just make sure you like the song , since you will have to listen to it many times.
PS Ozzy

Back