Me, ruminating and flip-flopping again...debating going strictly acoustic

good luck with that!

800px-Stair_fingerboard_.jpg

Yep, that’s exactly what I was seeing!

Thank you. That's my Taylor 710 Brazilian on most of those. It's a dreadnaught. I hurt my shoulder in a fall on ice a couple of years ago and I can't get my right arm around it. Sold it the other day. Someone else can love it now. Can't play those really big guitars anymore.
I'm fine though. I have some beautiful Oregon made Breedloves. They're amazing sounding guitars.

Back to my original point :) - I've pretty much decided to keep the Vela, but sell the amp and pedals. The amp is easily replaceable if I should develop remorse, as are the pedals. Daisy, not so much - all Velas are magical, but she's really magical.

I may keep my Pod Go, but I also have Helix Elements, so can always plug into my laptop if I'm only ever playing electric at home, or using it for recording.

Back to my original point :) - I've pretty much decided to keep the Vela, but sell the amp and pedals. The amp is easily replaceable if I should develop remorse, as are the pedals. Daisy, not so much - all Velas are magical, but she's really magical.

I may keep my Pod Go, but I also have Helix Elements, so can always plug into my laptop if I'm only ever playing electric at home, or using it for recording.
Good choice. You would have regretted having sold her.

whoa whoa you had a bond? what happened?
New House and 2008 happened. Although now, knowing how 2008 played out, I should have sold nothing and walked away from the house.

In case you were wondering, it was amazing! Hurt my heart to sell it, and I know specifically who has it and where and still talk to them.

Thank you for asking!

Back