McMini

hi guys,
thanks for your kind words i really enjoyed making the MINI McCARTY and an absolute honour to give it to such a great man,its all hand made and sprayed in nitro the bridge was also hand machined from billet aluminium with all the McARTY appointments of course thicker back, thinner headstock and increased headstock angle,you know paul has been an inspiration to me and his guitars have taught me to lift my own game i think its the smallest details that make good instrument into a great instruments and you never stop learning!
once again thank you all and a special thanks to janet,lauren for making my experience at prs awesome and thanks to shawn for posting.
regards anthony bell

Very well done, sir.

hi guys,
thanks for your kind words i really enjoyed making the MINI McCARTY and an absolute honour to give it to such a great man,its all hand made and sprayed in nitro the bridge was also hand machined from billet aluminium with all the McARTY appointments of course thicker back, thinner headstock and increased headstock angle,you know paul has been an inspiration to me and his guitars have taught me to lift my own game i think its the smallest details that make good instrument into a great instruments and you never stop learning!
once again thank you all and a special thanks to janet,lauren for making my experience at prs awesome and thanks to shawn for posting.
regards anthony bell
Amazing Work!!!!

Anthony is an excellent guitar maker and made me a brilliant guitar a few years ago. He was actually a founder of the Australian guitar brand "Belman" that are known as some of the best quality guitars to be made down under. Check them out if you get a chance.
Great stuff!

Anthony is an excellent guitar maker and made me a brilliant guitar a few years ago. He was actually a founder of the Australian guitar brand "Belman" that are known as some of the best quality guitars to be made down under. Check them out if you get a chance.
Great stuff!
It's too bad they stopped producing. Even if I bought a used one now, they'd never see a centime/pence/penny/cent/Yen of it.

hi guys,
regards anthony bell

That is just fantastic! Man, you know your stuff cold!
Maybe Paul should hire you for the private stock team!

That is great in so many ways! Thanks for telling us about it, and thanks to you Shawn for posting it. A Mini McCarty Soapbar - I dig it!

Lloyd

Back