Lots of new parts... but no guitar to work on!

I’m ready to burn this whole thread to the ground.

With, or without, kindling, fluid, or some other type of accelerant? I mean, I know it's been cold, but burning sh!t is kinda extreme. Unless, of course, it's pick up covers, or some cool new finish for a yet to be revealed project!

With, or without, kindling, fluid, or some other type of accelerant? I mean, I know it's been cold, but burning sh!t is kinda extreme. Unless, of course, it's pick up covers, or some cool new finish for a yet to be revealed project!

Nah, man. I did two guitars in a few months, I'm done for a minute. I just refuse to wait until February for this to be done. I'm empathizing with Jimmy here.

Nah, man. I did two guitars in a few months, I'm done for a minute. I just refuse to wait until February for this to be done. I'm empathizing with Jimmy here.

If you're really feeling for him, you could send him one of yours to hold him over..........

I went to the store and had a look at the damaged Tremonti this morning... yep, it's effed.
Must've gotten tossed around (badly) in shipping.

The whole single cut on the bottom is snapped off, and the neck is broken away at the body.
Some jackass must've been jumping on it, or something.
It'd take a lot of abuse to get it in that condition (especially packed in a shipping box).

It's actually a project guitar that I'm building for my son - he turns 12 this year.
He's a member of the 11 year old sh!tty guitarist club.
But he'll have a nice axe at the end of February...

I went to the store and had a look at the damaged Tremonti this morning... yep, it's effed.
Must've gotten tossed around (badly) in shipping.

The whole single cut on the bottom is snapped off, and the neck is broken away at the body.
Some jackass must've been jumping on it, or something.
It'd take a lot of abuse to get it in that condition (especially packed in a shipping box).

It's actually a project guitar that I'm building for my son - he turns 12 this year.
He's a member of the 11 year old sh!tty guitarist club.
But he'll have a nice axe at the end of February...
That’s such a shame for him and you, hopefully the replacement arrives soon.

What a great Dad!

Back