Is this a Unicorn?

Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
I'm pretty sure Fret 12 ( Mark Tremonti merch company ) had a few for sale years ago , they often have "special" Tremonti for sale and sometime tour used ones also

PXL-20230823-160235383-01.jpg

This is my Eriza Green one

Could be a combination of photo enhancer and an older top (mine), but the finish looks different to me. The one posted looks darker, with a more intense gradient in the burst

PXL-20230823-160235383-01.jpg

This is my Eriza Green one

Could be a combination of photo enhancer and an older top (mine), but the finish looks different to me. The one posted looks darker, with a more intense gradient in the burst

Your green looks like it's faded with UV light. They do that just like the blues do. The amount of yellow in yours is higher. However colors vary some. I actually like your color alot.

Beautiful guitar with great specs, but definitely not a unicorn. 2018 was in that awesome time frame when you could get some cool special order stuff done through your dealer if you wanted to. That and PRS would have one off instruments (eg: Custom 22 with non catalogue colour + ebony board) they would make available that dealers would snag up. This likely fits that bill.

Guy has it priced like a wood library....

Back