I'm Thankful

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...for my child, my wife, their health, my job, my brothers (you know who you are), and for the budding friendships; current and those still to come.

Thank you for caring enough to come here, to share your dreams, your passion, and your sincerity. The URL doesn't matter but the community you create sure does.

I have a great life, but spending too much time in a studio with more time spent away from a traditional band situation, and a mate in Grad school (when will it ever end?), I'm thankful for a place to chat about nerdy guitar stuff with you all. Thanks guys!

374298609.jpg

312572538.jpg

398165267.jpg

The rest? It's just stuff...

Jamie

P.S. But as long as we're mentioning "stuff"...

402232494.jpg

:evil:

Dayum!

I am thankful to be alive, sober, my wife, my children (sometimes), my friends, have a job, Steve (once in a while), & I am absolutely crazy about my Grandchildren.

:five: :five: However, Today I was thankful to have this picture emailed to me! :five: :five:

Yah-mon.jpg

I am thankful for my wife, my little boy, my little girl, my job and all blessing God has bestowed on me. I am so lucky and thankful.

I'm very grateful to have survived my childhood & college years (they almost killed me, twice), thrilled to own a beautiful home with my wife, and stoked beyond belief to not only be in my dream career but to be considered a leader in it. Oh, and I get to play some really cool instruments every once in a while, too. Cool!

For my girls, for never losing hope, the power of conviction, friends, the medical advances that keep me moving, for not foolishly spending everything I ever made, for the good memories of loved ones no longer here and for having a place to go when I need to be gone.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm less thankful as usual or more thankful.

My health went bad about 5yrs ago. Even went off work for 2 years. I hate being off work. Got back to work in 2010 but only because I begged doctors to let me go back. Realistically I'm in pain every day , getting worse, and i can't find a doctor to help me. The Womans mother went through Cancer around same time frame, that resolved in a good way, took a long time, very thankful for that but then this time last year My woman got tested for Cancer as well. 2 days before xmas we were called into the doc's office and told she probably has Cancer. Long story short, and several tests over and over, we went through a roller coaster ride of she doesn't have it / she does have it right up to about 3 weeks ago. She had surgery to remove what she did have during the summer and had to wait until now to see if its gone, and is now ok for now. Leaving out details on purpose here. But literally the day after we got her resolved her aunt of 49years of age went in the hospital very sick. Also Cancer, she didn't make it and died a very painful death (bone cancer) just over a week ago. We are all very close. Now to make matters worse, another family member may have throat cancer and just waiting results on that. She is also not well, and I fear at her age 78, we will lose her as well and she is literally the heart of the family.

Cancer sucks. I'm not thankful for that in any way whatsoever, but very thankful my woman is ok for now, but its been a very rough few years for us. Very Hard to stay positive. Which is why I got back into guitars as of late. Takes my mind off of the pain I'm in, and all the other stuff. Even if it's just a few mins here and there.

Thankful for a Bonni Pink C24 at Experience that whispered my name. Thankful to Paul & Co. for caring about making guitars and caring enough about his buyers to put on a wonderful party every year. Thankful that for the pain I live with every day, I will not let it win and even in in the throes of life, someone can see you and feel something that goes beyond the everyday. Thankful for the possibility of love that are there when we are open to them. Thankful for the good in people that usually manifests, yeah I know, not always, but usually. Thnakful for the understanding that what looks steadily dark can burst into the sunshine when you don't expect it.
Thankful for unexpected Grace.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29854 said:
...for my child, my wife, their health, my job, my brothers (you know who you are), and for the budding friendships; current and those still to come.

Thank you for caring enough to come here, to share your dreams, your passion, and your sincerity. The URL doesn't matter but the community you create sure does.

Well said..(Is your name Hans? )...Am Thankful for the same things..Thanks for this Forum also.Wonder what Mr. Smith is doing today!.. Im going to go play Thanksgiving Carols on my BM now.......God bless each and everyone on this board!!!

Things have been tough lately, but I'm thankful for my loving and supportive wife, wonderful son, caring family, amazing friends and a career I am proud of. All the people who are close to me, make me a better person.

Things have been tough lately, but I'm thankful for my loving and supportive wife, wonderful son, caring family, amazing friends and a career I am proud of. All the people who are close to me, make me a better person.

+ 1. Well put. Take care.

And Bob, thanks for the Mojo!

Last edited:
I'm thankful for all the usual things expressed here ... But especially for the return this week of my son from a year teaching English in Bali. At this point it looks like he will be leaving in January for either Istanbul or Moscow.

Back