If I asked, would you...

FragileThunder

The Space Between The Notes
...cross your fingers for me? There's a guitar (yes, a PRS guitar) that I covet for sale on our local CL. I mean I really want this particular guitar. It speaks to me in whispers, sings to me in my dreams and promises unspeakable things if I bring her home. But being a marginally responsible being of the human persuasion, who wishes to not draw the ire of certain other humans in my house, I cannot liberate the funds until my bonus check drops next Friday. I've talked with the seller, and it seems like barring someone coming along to blow him out of the water with an offer, he'll hold out for my payday. So please, please...cross whatever digits you can!!!

Being superstitious, I cannot reveal at this time the model and specifications for the guitar of which I speak. And yes, this is totally a "NGD post incoming" teaser :D

There is a monk here from Tibet, who is on a first name basis with the Dalai Lama and Chandler Jarrell themselves! You should ask for his blessing on this. Calling @László to the courtesy prayer line.

"He said 'on your death bed, you will receive eternal PRSi.' So I've got that going for me. Which is nice."

...cross your fingers for me? There's a guitar (yes, a PRS guitar) that I covet for sale on our local CL. I mean I really want this particular guitar. It speaks to me in whispers, sings to me in my dreams and promises unspeakable things if I bring her home. But being a marginally responsible being of the human persuasion, who wishes to not draw the ire of certain other humans in my house, I cannot liberate the funds until my bonus check drops next Friday. I've talked with the seller, and it seems like barring someone coming along to blow him out of the water with an offer, he'll hold out for my payday. So please, please...cross whatever digits you can!!!

Being superstitious, I cannot reveal at this time the model and specifications for the guitar of which I speak. And yes, this is totally a "NGD post incoming" teaser :D
Everything I can cross (except testicals) is crossed for you.

Back