Help me find the right strap (NGD)

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I love the SE One. Easily in the top 3 best PRS models ever made, in my opinion. Right up there with the early Standards and the BRW McCarty. Anyway, I just bought one in Seafoam. The band (Relient K) isn't my scene but I dig the guitar.

It will probably end up at the PTC one of these days (I love that voodoo Skitchy does to my guitars). In the mean time, I need a colourful strap for it. I'm thinking something that looks like it was made from board shorts.

What say you? Forgive the crappy photo (I didn't take it). The guitar is on its way to me from the seller.

s-l1600_zpsahgwhaen.jpg

Bangin'!

No strap ideas, I honestly find that the hardest thing to find or pick out for a guitar.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Still thinking it needs a pattern like you might find on board-shorts. Maybe some flamingos or flowers.

In my opinion, the black guard is all wrong for this guitar. I'll be making a new one (with matching TRC) from off-white pearloid.

Last edited:
I love the SE One. Easily in the top 3 best PRS models ever made, in my opinion. Right up there with the early Standards and the BRW McCarty. Anyway, I just bought one in Seafoam. The band (Relient K) isn't my scene but I dig the guitar.

It will probably end up at the PTC one of these days (I love that voodoo Skitchy does to my guitars). In the mean time, I need a colourful strap for it. I'm thinking something that looks like it was made from board shorts.

What say you? Forgive the crappy photo (I didn't take it). The guitar is on its way to me from the seller.

s-l1600_zpsahgwhaen.jpg
L

Have you looked at RightOn straps? They are made in Spain. I have 2 of them. They have tons of selections and the leather ones are soft and pliable with decent padding. If you are into it, they also have "vegan" straps(no animal products). Then run from about $40-$100. More if you really want customized deluxe ones. They have a really great adjustment system and pockets on the strap that hold picks.
Lonnie

Back