Help me find the right strap (NGD)

The Mrs is sitting here drinking mint juleps and crocheting. Want me to have her start on the strap?:D

I think the search is over.

61glhGAtUFL._SL1000_.jpg
giphy.gif

Are you joining a Christopher Cross cover band?

I ain't skurr'd. I dig a lot of his music.

But I was thinking that the Jan Hammer fan club was a better fit.

When I was a kid, I really wanted to be Sonny Crockett when I grew up. Photo evidence exists. :p

Last edited:
Damn, how could I miss this thread. I need two straps to go with the seafoam green fiddles. I've been searching for some time now, Cool suggestions.
By the way I'm curious how many of these RK sigs are floating on the forum. As far as I know there were 25 made. I have one, Hans has one now, crgtr has one, and another forum member has one. So there must be a couple left.

Is anyone familiar with this shop?
CoolStraps
I kinda want the magenta one, but it'll probably go on my fuchsia-backed Singlecut Archtop, so I don't want it to break. I won't be swinging it around my neck or anything, but I'd still like to feel comfortable.

Is anyone familiar with this shop?
CoolStraps
I kinda want the magenta one, but it'll probably go on my fuchsia-backed Singlecut Archtop, so I don't want it to break. I won't be swinging it around my neck or anything, but I'd still like to feel comfortable.
I am not familiar with the shop, but the straps look really well made and the strap ends are double thick leather. I would think you would be fine with that choice.

She has a 100% positive Reverb rating and she just responded that she has customers that go back decades and has a failure rate of zero. ZERO. Even if she's exaggerating, I think I'm good.

Back