Grrrrrrrrr.......

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Arrrghhh.....
No idea why I do this to myself. Start searching for something I don't have money for, watching videos, fiending like junkie.....
There's not a bunch of non PS vids out there. First of these is a core model. Not sure on the second...gonna guess a guitar named Emma is a PS or something.

Hoping when I can pull the trigger, one will be up for sale somewhere. I don't deserve an acoustic this nice, but damn if I can stop wanting it.

They are wonderfully addicting instruments. The tone is big and magnificent, the way a 9 foot concert grand piano sounds big and magnificent. Unlike most acoustics, they literally fill a room with sound, and they record SO well...

Yes, of course you need one! Music is who you are!

They are wonderfully addicting instruments. The tone is big and magnificent, the way a 9 foot concert grand piano sounds big and magnificent. Unlike most acoustics, they literally fill a room with sound, and they record SO well...

Yes, of course you need one! Music is who you are!
You probably know this but, if not, there is one for sale on AGF (page 3 of classifieds). It is AWESOME!

You probably know this but, if not, there is one for sale on AGF (page 3 of classifieds). It is AWESOME!
If it's the same one that's on TGP, it's one of the coolest I've seen(former 11top guitar, I think). Nice price too...I wish, I wish, I wish....

There is one for sale at wildwestguitars for around $5000

Adirondack top, maple neck and body.

There is one for sale at wildwestguitars for around $5000

Adirondack top, maple neck and body.
Ahhhhh....yeaaahhh, that's another I'd love to have. I made my big gear expenditures very early this year(my PS and 2 PRS cabs), so unless something unexpected happens financially, this isn't in the cards in the near future.

And then you gotta work on keeping it.

I sometimes think I'd rather not own anything.

But then I think. "Do I really want to live naked in the jungle, forage and hunt for food, and wipe my butt with leaves?"

And that's when I come to my senses and realize that life would be hard without a pocket for my iPhone.

Back