Fiore

Not sure if that was posted on the forum before but now I'm absolutely sick to own it. All I want to know if the bridge saddles have these grooves on the bridge base to keep them in place. If it does - it's my next guitar!

It does not look like it does. The grooves would come out past where the saddles are set, and you can see in Pete’s lead into that it’s a flat plate.

Not sure if that was posted on the forum before but now I'm absolutely sick to own it. All I want to know if the bridge saddles have these grooves on the bridge base to keep them in place. If it does - it's my next guitar!

At about 1:10, you can see there are grooves underneath both E strings. And again during the little pan from about 1:35-1:38.

You can also see the low E grooves very clearly, and juuust barely see part of the outer groove beneath the high E saddle, in this pic from the PRS site:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL2Zpb3JlLTIwMjEtZ2FsbGVyeS00LmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7ImpwZWciOnsicXVhbGl0eSI6ODIsInByb2dyZXNzaXZlIjp0cnVlLCJ0cmVsbGlzUXVhbnRpc2F0aW9uIjp0cnVlLCJvdmVyc2hvb3REZXJpbmdpbmciOnRydWUsIm9wdGltaXplU2NhbnMiOnRydWV9LCJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjEwMjQsImhlaWdodCI6NTEyLCJmaXQiOiJjb3ZlciJ9fX0=

Wait...what is that purple Silver Sky with a maple board that Lee has?!?

Back