Fiore Baritone

Is it a legit baritone or is it like the Tremonti “almost” baritone?:)
From what I am seeing, this appears to be a real deal, 27 or 28" scale length. Seeing as his sig model is already a real deal 25.5, I don't know why he would get PRS to make an "almost" baritone like the Tremonti.

Would be cool if they did a run of these (likely would not make a full catalog model). I think that would be the first real deal US made, non-PS baritone if they did?

Would be cool if they did a run of these (likely would not make a full catalog model). I think that would be the first real deal US made, non-PS baritone if they did?

I can’t recall where but Mark recently did an interview and hinted that he was cooking something up with PRS, but couldn’t discuss it further. IIRC he hinted at it being a baritone. It will definitely be made available, but I agree likely a limited run. Very very cool guitar but yeah, I don’t see tons of them being sold. PRS knows this. If I had to speculate, maybe a 500 piece run? That might be even be a bit much.

I can’t recall where but Mark recently did an interview and hinted that he was cooking something up with PRS, but couldn’t discuss it further. IIRC he hinted at it being a baritone. It will definitely be made available, but I agree likely a limited run. Very very cool guitar but yeah, I don’t see tons of them being sold. PRS knows this. If I had to speculate, maybe a 500 piece run? That might be even be a bit much.

So I went down a Mark Lettieri rabbit hole.

I was looking for his baritone playing and stumbled on this gem -

SPOILER ALERT - Sorry no baritone

Very cool that a ML Baritone may come to fruition. If it does, I will definitely order one.

The limited run/order window thing for exclusive PRS's is a win-win IMO: The company is pretty well guaranteed to sell everything they make + the hype of a an "exclusive" guitar. Plus, there is enough opportunity for us customers to make it happen if we want one.

Mark did a clinic here in March, and someone asked him about a show where he'd seen him playing a guitar that seemed like it was tuned really low and asked if it was maybe a baritone, and Mark kind of cut him short and said, "That's a guitar I can't talk about." Which I took to mean that there is a baritone coming.

Back