Fiore

I played one at Dave’s in Lacrosse today. It made nice sounds, so did the 509 I played. I think the Fiore is pretty cool. I don’t know if I’d buy one though.

I found it pretty comfortable. I am for sure a side/thin guy. But I can play a wide/fat and do on the hollowbody.

So the Fender Mustang Micro amp will not work with the Fiore. This is first and only PRS that will not work with it (in my collection).

It partially worked once and now when i plug it in, it turns on for a brief second then stops working.

The FMM is fully charged and i can immediately plug it into a myriad of other PRS guitars and they all work fine with it.

I can plug the Fiore into a normal (non headphone) amp and it works fine.

As far as i can tell theres no problem with either of them. But when used together it’s a fail.

Anyone have an idea why this would happen?

Jack socket not making as it should with the pack?

I don’t know but the volume control does nothing even when plugged into a normal amp.

I think either the volume pot is bad or the wiring is screwed up.

Last edited:
So the Fender Mustang Micro amp will not work with the Fiore. This is first and only PRS that will not work with it (in my collection).

It partially worked once and now when i plug it in, it turns on for a brief second then stops working.

Anyone have an idea why this would happen?

It being a Fender Mustang amp, my guess would have been Fender abandoning support of it like they always do. :cool:

Back