• purple, lilac, iris

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • red, pinks

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • yellow (includes clownburst)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • brown, tan, (includes tobacco and mccart burst)

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
For those that can't pick just one
oumo4eahk89znsigqhgv.jpg
Holy fark, that is insane. I've seen these before... But my eyes are going in circles just trying to follow the guitar's curves.

Not only that it's one of the least favorite in the other poll. I blame trampas green.

Oh hell yeah! Killer guitar and green with the natural back is even better. Even though I'm not a green guitar guy. That's hot!

Thanks! I wasn't looking for a green guitar, but when I saw this, I knew it was the one I needed to grab.

I also saw green is the 2nd most disliked on the sister thread. If I had feelings, that may have hurt them. lol But it didn't because I'm OK if no one else agrees with me. I have big boy pants and I'm not afraid to put them on! :cool:

I also have a trampas green SE, and I can't disagree. It's barely even green at all, and I'm pretty sure I'm not color blind. I love that guitar too, but it's not this "Jade Smokeburst" that makes me drool. :p

I also saw green is the 2nd most disliked on the sister thread. If I had feelings, that may have hurt them. lol But it didn't because I'm OK if no one else agrees with me. I have big boy pants and I'm not afraid to put them on! :cool:

"Jade Smokeburst" that makes me drool. :p
That thread isn't talking about Jade for sure.. I'm sure most would agree. If not, they don't have big enough pants to handle Jade :D

Hehehe agreed!

I'm honestly trying to have big enough pants to handle this particular jade. LOL It's a satin finish, and it's breathtaking. But I've already marked it up with a pick a bunch. So, I'm a heathen when it comes to pick discipline, apparently. I took 30 minutes to walk it off once I saw it, and I'm back to wanting to just play the C*&P out of it, as one does. What's the point, if you don't get the milage out of it? I want my monies-worth!

I'll pony up for a refinish in 10 years.... maybe. I'm not much of a "relic" person either, but who knows what I'll think down the road.

I favor the dark sunburst, autumn sky, earth tones..don’t know why, just do. That said, I’ve had several in blue, and shades of red, and also assorted solid colors. I don’t like, and have never owned clown bursts…clowns are a bit freaky to me…lol!

Back