Experience 2016 band performances

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
From the PRS site if you missed it:

Artist Performances
As an added perk this year, we are creating a festival atmosphere with two day stages delivering music performances from a great line up of PRS artists all day long. Music lovers unite!

I think this is great, it's one of the things I missed at the 30th that PRS seems to be expanding on this year.

So.....
Who are you hoping to see?

-Santana IV ....this is my vote for the Friday night concert Carlos and Schon together...epic.
-Saint Asonia ...what better band? EVERYONE plays PRS in the band
-John Mayer ...with his new love for PRS and gushing on Periscope, I hope he is there in some capacity. It's a huge deal to grab a long time F player into your camp and have him love what you're doing.
-Karnivool ...long shot of the decade. They never hit the US anymore, so all I can do is dream.

I'm always wanting to see David and Davey and the Grainger brothers!

You left out two perennial favorites, Grissom and Knowles.

And don't forget Tony McManus.

If love to see Alex Lifeson, but don't hold much hope....

Yes, I just expect them all to be there(minus Alex, though that would be awesome)! Obviously the PRS band must play. I always want to see Rhonda Smith too, cause she's a badass. I'd love for Donna Grantis to be there as well.

Tremonti, in addition to those mentioned. A return of Lance Lopez wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm hoping since Davey is out doing some dates, that he will be the Friday night show.
Lance Lopez has a new project with Kenny Arnoff and Fabrizio Grossi called Super Sonic Blues Machine.

Somebody's gonna play, and I'm gonna enjoy it! I've thought about it every day since it was announced.

Back