Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Am Not Offended At All. A Person is Welcome To Any Opinion They Wish And Can Follow The Facts To Wherever They Take Them. How That Is Expressed Is What I Am Referring To. A Person Can Be Right And Sound Like A Pompous @SS Just Like A Person Can Be Wrong And Sound Like One. No Matter The Topic Or Opinion, People Don't Need To Be @ssholes To Each Other Here Or Anywhere Else In Life.That Is My Point In My Earlier Statement...
I went too far in retrospect. I fully admit that.
It didn't feel that way last night, but certainly does now.
Got carried away.
Will it happen again? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hope not...

Oh my goodness.....late to the party but....I moderate an automotive related board and we have a flat earther too! I've been going back and forth with him for years.....don't know why I kept at it though. A lot of the statements here are the exact same things and are easily debunked. Ours goes even further and believes in giants, demons and witchcraft. He says things like "rivers only flow north". 'Tis mind blowing.

One thing I've noticed.....our guy will bring up some nonsense, myself or others will debunk it with evidence, the flatearther ignores the response, then brings it up again 3 months later as if it were never addressed. He does this over and over again. He once provided a Bonanza clip (the TV show from the 60's and 70's) as evidence for flat earth, a clip that he totally misunderstood. I could go on and on.

Good job Draconomics and others.....
No, bad job. The thread was about the Indian moon "landing". They couldn't prove that so they went to flat earth, lizard people, Qanon, anything but the subject at hand. Not that the shape of our realm isn't a good subject, it's just you have to be a 21st century intellectual to really understand it. If you are wondering who's these people are, then you aren't one. Do better!

Last edited:
No, bad job. The thread was about the Indian moon "landing". They couldn't prove that so they went to flat earth, lizard people, Qanon, anything but the subject at hand. Not that the shape of our realm isn't a good subject, it's just you have to be a 20th century intellectual to really understand it. If you are wondering who's these people are, then you aren't one. Do better!
I thought it had to be 21st Century? :D

Last edited:
No, bad job. The thread was about the Indian moon "landing". They couldn't prove that so they went to flat earth, lizard people, Qanon, anything but the subject at hand. Not that the shape of our realm isn't a good subject, it's just you have to be a 21st century intellectual to really understand it. If you are wondering who's these people are, then you aren't one. Do better!

How could they prove it to you? What would make you accept any evidence that it did happen?

If they faked it, heck, they should have gone for people landing there....or at least invent more substantive video.

How could they prove it to you? What would make you accept any evidence that it did happen?

If they faked it, heck, they should have gone for people landing there....or at least invent more substantive video.
You know the intellectuals have shown that all space travel is fake right?

I went too far in retrospect. I fully admit that.
It didn't feel that way last night, but certainly does now.
Got carried away.
Will it happen again? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hope not...
My Comment Was Directed To All Of Us...Myself Included.

You know the intellectuals have shown that all space travel is fake right?
I was always amazed by this video. Whatever you make of it, it was the first time we saw what was "theorised" since the time of the old egypians.

Last edited:
You know they can believe whatever they want. The earth is round we are sending messages to each other from satellites in space.

I mean I'm here in front of my PC eating with Bodia..you know you can cook a Totino's pizza in the microwave at 3am. Just put it in for 1:30..let it stop for 15 seconds...then put it for another minute until the cheese is all hot and melted. It's a glorious soggy mess.

With skills like that my wife says I need to lose a little weight...but I can relate to these flat earth peeps. I mean I believe my tummy is still flat...I just gotta avoid them mirrors that tell lies about what I look like. They are programmed by the government to trick me. Intellectuals know my tummy is not round. No sir, you see everyone else is fooled, not me. Where are them red pepper flakes...yes you need them...don't be afraid to pile them on. Fold it in half and bon appetite.

You know they can believe whatever they want. The earth is round we are sending messages to each other from satellites in space.

I mean I'm here in front of my PC eating with Bodia..you know you can cook a Totino's pizza in the microwave at 3am. Just put it in for 1:30..let it stop for 15 seconds...then put it for another minute until the cheese is all hot and melted. It's a glorious soggy mess.

With skills like that my wife says I need to lose a little weight...but I can relate to these flat earth peeps. I mean I believe my tummy is still flat...I just gotta avoid them mirrors that tell lies about what I look like. They are programmed by the government to trick me. Intellectuals know my tummy is not round. No sir, you see everyone else is fooled, not me. Where are them red pepper flakes...yes you need them...don't be afraid to pile them on. Fold it in half and bon appetite.
You honor the Pie and our Cheezelord. This is the way and the truth, the glorious soggy mess we call our reality. Stay clear of the f**kin Canadians.

Man, I wanna hang out with Bodia and nuke Totino's. Life is so unfair, I have to nuke leftover pizza with my dumb cat, while listening to some drunk at the nearby bar butchering a Kiss song...not like they need effort to butcher. Those songs have like four chords, and they know all three of em.

listening to some drunk at the nearby bar butchering a Kiss song...not like they need effort to butcher. Those songs have like four chords, and they know all three of em.
You Must Have The Good Bands Playing. I Have Heard The Bands Playing Those 4 Chord Kiss Songs That Only Knew One Or Two Chords And Even Sometimes Those Were The Wrong Ones...

What about Satellites? What about them?

Here is a site that will track any satellite in orbit. https://www.n2yo.com/ It will tell you where it is now and it will predict where it will be at a given time. There are several sites like this actually.

If you look at the satellite orbits, find one (there are thousands of them) that is flying over an area near you, preferably out in the country at night. Wait until the time it is supposed to be observable overhead... and look up.

Don't take my word for it, I am just a guy on the Internet. Check it out for yourself...and please report back.

What about Satellites? What about them?

Are you still at it? Havent you had enough?

What about them? What's the problem? They don't use balloons for satellites. Do you really want to poke the dragon again? Do you want me to do the pizza earth trolling again? I'll do it....or I'll just eat cheese and take a nap, that sounds better.

Anyway...satellites are non-debatable. We have tech that only works using satellite communication. Flat Earth or not, a satellite is a HARD REQUIREMENT to even use GPS monitoring systems. We have the Himawari-8 satellite that is situated over Japan. It takes a picture of Earth every 10 minutes, and a picture of Japan every 150 seconds. Its data is precise enough to be used in weather monitoring and has even been used to identify fires in Australia. Dont even start with the "we dont have pictures of satellites" crap either. Yes, we do. Here's one.
m42-satellite-gopro-nanoavionics-lead-image.jpeg

This is the first satellite to take a selfie, and it used a simple GoPro (notice the distorted curvature on the satellite edges). So again, what is the problem with satellites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back