Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are disproving a scientific hoax. We don't have time to worry about little details. :rolleyes:
Of course not. If you did you would have to admit you have no clue what you are talking about.

I already told you how to prove satellites are in orbit and I bet you didn't even bother checking it out.

Remaining willfully ignorant in order to perpetuate a bunch of BS speaks to the fact you have an agenda. I hope the agenda is trolling to get a reaction, because if you are trying to educate people you are failing miserably.

Have a nice day, son.

Of course not. If you did you would have to admit you have no clue what you are talking about.

I already told you how to prove satellites are in orbit and I bet you didn't even bother checking it out.

Remaining willfully ignorant in order to perpetuate a bunch of BS speaks to the fact you have an agenda. I hope the agenda is trolling to get a reaction, because if you are trying to educate people you are failing miserably.

Have a nice day, son.
Reminds me of a Michael Bolton song.."How can I be stupid when I know more than you"

I just finished playing for a short 45 minutes. What saved my bacon tonight was learning Knocking on Heavens door the GNR version. It really is a beautiful piece of music. So melodic and so calming. I learned the first solo and the verse yada yada. I was so mesmerized by the sheer beauty of what I was hearing. Slash isn’t the best guitar player but he does this song so much justice. I was shivering while I was playing. The music impacted me that much. Just an indescribable feeling. My guitar to the rescue once again. I love my guitars so much!

I have the day off tomorrow and I know exactly what I will be doing as soon as I wake up.

I have heard this GNR version of this song a million times before but somehow tonight was just so different. It motivated me to the ninth degree. Amazing! Music has charms.

Last edited:
Oh that movie with Tina Turner? I am a way off base here but in my defence I did not read the rest of this thread.,

Basically, the thread started out looking at the India moon landing. It looks very suspicious to enquiring eyes.
Have you thought about contacting them to see if you can go with next time? Would be a solid way to know for real if it was real or they were filming it all in a studio in the desert somewhere. Or perhaps you did think about this but don't speak indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back