Deleted since I apparently broke the rules

booger-wkrp.gif

booger-wkrp.gif
booger-wkrp.gif

Here are just a few threads that are not based on discussing "Discuss PRS Amplifiers, CAD Amplifiers and PRS SE Amplifiers."

You even engaged in some of them without pointing out to the OPs that this a PRS amp only forum -- any particular reason you singled my thread out?

wUeN5gn.png

za4uAZx.png

vOfSRP7.png

RNBVE1k.png

Y46SsOr.png

MpqsK7W.png

k1P66Hq.png

OGWtkoS.png
"But mom, all the other guys jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge."

Hey, I said in my post I've been guilty of the same thing. What's the big deal? I'd just hate to see this place turn into something like TGP where people post about all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with what a PRS Forum is about.

Glad you got some new gear. Does that make this forum the place to post about it? I dunno. If you want TGP, why not post the other stuff there, post PRS stuff here, and have the best of both worlds?

Sorry, I just don't get it. After a while, non-PRS threads here pile up, I get annoyed, and eventually make a comment. It isn't the first time. It won't be the last time.

Still, this is Paul's place, it's not your place, it's not my place. At some point that has to be acknowledged.

Last edited:
"But mom, all the other guys jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge."

Hey, I said in my post I've been guilty of the same thing. What's the big deal? I'd just hate to see this place turn into something like TGP where people post about all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with what a PRS Forum is about.

Glad you got some new gear. Does that make this forum the place to post about it? I dunno. If you want TGP, why not post the other stuff there, post PRS stuff here, and have the best of both worlds?

Sorry, I just don't get it. After a while, non-PRS threads here pile up, I get annoyed, and eventually make a comment. It isn't the first time. It won't be the last time.

Still, this is Paul's place, it's not your place, it's not my place. At some point that has to be acknowledged.
what are you the prs attorney general??

I'm going to seriously sear a steak tonight whilst staring at Sirius in the night sky.
Siri? Could you check that for me?

Sirius is now rising in the southeast in the hours after midnight and can be found in the south at dawn. Notice that a line from Orion's Belt points to Sirius. View larger. | Brightest star Sirius on left, with constellation Orion.

Thanks Siri.

Siri? Could you check that for me?

Sirius is now rising in the southeast in the hours after midnight and can be found in the south at dawn. Notice that a line from Orion's Belt points to Sirius. View larger. | Brightest star Sirius on left, with constellation Orion.

Thanks Siri.
I think I'm turning Syrian,
I think I'm turning Syrian,
I really think so...

Back