1997 Custom 22 pickups?

I know that this topic has been addressed before, but is there a way for me to know what the pickups are on my 1997 Custom 22. The pickup cavity won't apparently tel me anything, since it only started around 2000... Any other way?
Beautiful old C22. Uncovered would be Dragon 1's. Did you just buy this, or selling?

I'm glad to see that people seem to enjoy the finish! It's pretty plain compared to some of the fancy ones they have nowadays, but I like it. I have to work on those reversed wings now... ;)
Are you kidding me?!?!! There is nothing better than a natural finish with good wood for me!

I bought it about 4 years ago. I'm actually considering selling it, not because I don't love it but because I really don't play anymore. I was never great to start with, but LOVE beautiful guitars!
If that is the only one you have, I would hold on to it for no other reason than to admire it and have it around if you wanted to pick a little. It is never too late to learn more. I don't know what age range you are in but things change as we get older. We have periods of our life where we have more time to put into learning. This would be a perfect guitar to have around for those moments. This is a fantastic piece of history that you have and it is in great shape from what I can see in the pictures.

If that is the only one you have, I would hold on to it for no other reason than to admire it and have it around if you wanted to pick a little. It is never too late to learn more. I don't know what age range you are in but things change as we get older. We have periods of our life where we have more time to put into learning. This would be a perfect guitar to have around for those moments. This is a fantastic piece of history that you have and it is in great shape from what I can see in the pictures.

Looks like @Mark Ray might be getting a new guitar ;)

I totally don't need this guitar but would have some thoughts if I saw it for sale. ;)
I asked him if he was selling, because there is a Kijiji (like Craigslist) post from Montreal. Really good price on this exact guitar.

Sadly, there are TONS of scams right now....so, not sure if the poster is selling, or someone is using his pics.

Back