PRS Sighting... in TV Ad

watelessness

So, my wife has the TV on but muted. Out of the corner of my eye i spot a PRS. You HAVE my attention. Turns out it's an ad for "We Buy Everything". It had a really nice top too. Apparently people pawn their PRSi.

Nah - I think it's just a lack of pride and resourcefulness. I don't know how you can lower and degrade yourself, and really, just show little respect you have for yourself as a human being by selling your PRSi, when you can always just turn to prostitution.
Your Honor...I Know It Appears Like I Sold Crack Cocaine To An Undercover Officer But I Can Assure You That I Didn't Sell My PRS Private Stock.

You Know....The Thing...Bidenomics Man...
You leave me no choice............Here in Washington, DC, we understand that nothing happens overnight. It can take a full two terms or more for economics to change. The circumstances of the world also have a helluva a lot to do where we are financially. How about the right and the left work together and get something done? All we have now is finger pointing and name calling. Congress is on pace to pass the fewest number of bills in its history. The person you voted for has a lot to do with it.

You leave me no choice............Here in Washington, DC, we understand that nothing happens overnight. It can take a full two terms or more for economics to change. The circumstances of the world also have a helluva a lot to do where we are financially. How about the right and the left work together and get something done? All we have now is finger pointing and name calling. Congress is on pace to pass the fewest number of bills in its history. The person you voted for has a lot to do with it.

Politics has become the new professional wrestling. Farce, image over substance, and a complete lack of depth and authenticity. We’re all responsible for that, with how we line up like the cheering sections at a game rather than giving subjects their due respect. Perhaps people don’t change much and we’re not that different from those that went to the Colosseum or Circus Maximus.

We’ve been getting what we deserve. Over a period of decades it’s increasingly dysfunctional and corrosive. Concepts like civics, service, and duty seem missing. I wonder how shrill things have to get before we sober ourselves.

I'm a student of history and human nature; I conduct myself accordingly. That's all I have to say about that...

No politics, so here are some lyrics from a musical piece by "The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy" (1992)! Because this is a site about music and a post about television ;~))

+++++++++++++++++
If ever I would stop thinking about music and politics

I would tell you that music is the expression of emotion
And that politics is merely the decoy of perception

~Michael Franti
+++++++++++++++++

If you agree with it, check out the album it is from "Hipocrisy Is The Greatest Luxury" (1992). One of the best songs ever is on that album, and it is called "Television, The Drug Of The Nation" (which has it's own things to say about television and politics)!

Now back to our irregularly scheduled posting!

I’ve told the story many times…so why not again.

I found this beauty at a pawnshop.

wpKh9EW.jpeg

Here she is now

sGcqtiV.jpg

Nah - I think it's just a lack of pride and resourcefulness. I don't know how you can lower and degrade yourself, and really, just show little respect you have for yourself as a human being by selling your PRSi, when you can always just turn to prostitution.
I don't know, for those of medium ugly persuasion, such as myself, prostitution isn't totally profitable. 🤣

Back