Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

I saw it live on TV as it happened. I saw many launches in school, the camera shots in space, Mission Control, the landing on the moon, walking on it, driving on it, returning to space, splash downs, recovery with aircraft carriers. I’ve been to Kennedy Space Center in Florida and saw the launch pads, the crawler that delivered the rockets, seen the rockets, Gemini, Apollo, an actual Saturn V Rocket, walked through the vehicle Assembly Building and even talked to an engineer who was part of the design team building and testing the Saturn V rocket engines. I walked through the room that controlled the launch, saw a LEM, the full size moon lander, the full size lunar rover, the space suits, the capsules, the returned ones with the burned heat shields recovered from the ocean. At the Coast Guard Academy I saw actual moon rocks. Met actual astronauts. In Washington DC I saw more rockets, capsules, an actual Space Shuttle, an SR71 Blackbird, one of the Airstream trailers the returning astronauts rode in upon return from the moon. I’ve seen the computers that support the rockets, ground control, the LEM etc. All those buildings, launch pads, hardware, technology, personnel and training took less than 2 decades to put men on the moon and cost billions considering none of the technology existed to do it. Nothing of what I witnessed with my own eyes was a movie prop, and certainly wouldn’t have needed all that real hardware to make one. Go to Florida, Houston, DC, and see this stuff in person.

Yes, I know it was real.
I've seen all that too. I was a believer. Upon further review however space travel isn't possible. Sure you can kind of make it look like it is possible but when you really look into it there is too much reasonable doubt.

I saw a Nephilim once.

He was this big. By the way, space is super cool and not a jell-o mold.

V7nb3ef.jpeg

I've seen all that too. I was a believer. Upon further review however space travel isn't possible. Sure you can kind of make it look like it is possible but when you really look into it there is too much reasonable doubt.

People who have an uncommonly constricted view of the world might see things that way. After all, what could exist beyond their limited and flawed level of understanding?

A more realistic approach is to realize that the limits of your own individual understanding are not the same as everyone’s, and that collectively we can accomplish amazing feats. That’s hard to do for an ego-centric individual who can’t accept things beyond their level of comprehension.

People who have an uncommonly constricted view of the world might see things that way. After all, what could exist beyond their limited and flawed level of understanding?

A more realistic approach is to realize that the limits of your own individual understanding are not the same as everyone’s, and that collectively we can accomplish amazing feats. That’s hard to do for an ego-centric individual who can’t accept things beyond their level of comprehension.
Love the condescending attitude! As a 21st century intellectual we just laugh those type comments off. Why you ask? Because we know more about the subject than you do. Not bragging, just fact.

Incomprehensible
No, it’s like double negatives. If you add one more, it’s negative again. Add one more, not negative. So, count out the Condescending’s. I get 5, so that IS a condescending remark. That’s why I didn’t copy it all or this would make 6 and we’d be back to not condescending.

Ooops, that’s 7! Crap!!! Nobody say “condescending” again please! Ok, that’s 8, I have things back in balance now.

I saw it live on TV as it happened. I saw many launches in school, the camera shots in space, Mission Control, the landing on the moon, walking on it, driving on it, returning to space, splash downs, recovery with aircraft carriers. I’ve been to Kennedy Space Center in Florida and saw the launch pads, the crawler that delivered the rockets, seen the rockets, Gemini, Apollo, an actual Saturn V Rocket, walked through the vehicle Assembly Building and even talked to an engineer who was part of the design team building and testing the Saturn V rocket engines. I walked through the room that controlled the launch, saw a LEM, the full size moon lander, the full size lunar rover, the space suits, the capsules, the returned ones with the burned heat shields recovered from the ocean. At the Coast Guard Academy I saw actual moon rocks. Met actual astronauts. In Washington DC I saw more rockets, capsules, an actual Space Shuttle, an SR71 Blackbird, one of the Airstream trailers the returning astronauts rode in upon return from the moon. I’ve seen the computers that support the rockets, ground control, the LEM etc. All those buildings, launch pads, hardware, technology, personnel and training took less than 2 decades to put men on the moon and cost billions considering none of the technology existed to do it. Nothing of what I witnessed with my own eyes was a movie prop, and certainly wouldn’t have needed all that real hardware to make one. Go to Florida, Houston, DC, and see this stuff in person.

Yes, I know it was real
I saw Mickey and Donald Duck at Disney World. Does that mean our taxes should fund their adventures?

As a 21st century intellectual we just laugh those type comments off.

Love the condescending attitude! As a 21st century intellectual we just laugh those type comments off. Why you ask? Because we know more about the subject than you do. Not bragging, just fact.
By holding yourself and others up as the keepers of "uncommon knowledge" and proclaiming your superior insight into the topic, you are the one who is initiating the condescension.

You do understand that right?

Back