Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

I watched the simulation which showed it landing but the official version said it tipped over. It's funny how little publicity it got that it was even going.
It tipped, was verified, and the company's stock dropped by about 30%.

The Apollo missions received less coverage as each occured. The shuttle program, aside from special circumstances barely were covered as time went on. It's all become so everyday, so been-there-done-that (yes, we were) that it's going to have to be  another manned landing on the moon, or better, Mars, to really capture the attention and imagination of the masses. The avalanche of technology has numbed people to a high level of 'meh' and pechant for instant gratification. Probably not in my lifetime, but some day (and maybe already as some suggest), our planet will receive a visit, not supported by all of the seemingly suppressed footage, but an actual live, documented event. I would LOVE to be able see that day.

I watched the simulation which showed it landing but the official version said it tipped over. It's funny how little publicity it got that it was even going. I'm not being un patriotic but all the evidence shows no one has gone to the moon. It's not about me. I'm actually happy we can't go and never will. If you want to believe it's all real. You have freedom of religion so you are allowed to.

Electricity is actually a giant cover-up explanation, when the truth is actually teeny tiny little hamsters on teeny tiny little wheels all running around to power our stuff.

"See, look into this Hamsta-scope I built ...... you can see tiny shadows if you look hard enough!"

The Apollo missions received less coverage as each occured. The shuttle program, aside from special circumstances barely were covered as time went on. It's all become so everyday, so been-there-done-that (yes, we were) that it's going to have to be  another manned landing on the moon, or better, Mars, to really capture the attention and imagination of the masses. The avalanche of technology has numbed people to a high level of 'meh' and pechant for instant gratification. Probably not in my lifetime, but some day (and maybe already as some suggest), our planet will receive a visit, not supported by all of the seemingly suppressed footage, but an actual live, documented event. I would LOVE to be able see that day.
The greatest irony of Odysseus tipping over is, the company who made that thing embossed onto the feet of the lander, the names of many people who worked for the company. The logic was, when it lands, it will imprint their names on the moon's surface! A small script for a small clique of mankind so to speak!! But from what I understand, it tipped while landing, so those feet likely never made the impressions they were intended to make!!!

Now if the Artemis mission scheduled for 2026 puts some boots on the moon, they might tip it back upright but I would say that is unlikely due to a different landing spot for Artemis (I would imagine such anyway).

Unless it is all fake, just like most books we read ;~))

Sincerely
So Confused

Verified by who? The company that is behind this? Then you say it's so boring but we definitely went. So your consciousness is invested because we went. So why do all these intelligent people who do great research say it's not real? Probably because they aren't emotionally invested and can look at evidence with a clear mind. You say you would love to see our planet visited by aliens. How do you know they aren't really demonic creatures that are deceiving you? You have read too many scifi novels and movies and they have influenced your opinion.

So you're saying you were influenced before movies?
The Roswell crash thing was in the 40's. Then in the 50's there were cheesy sci fi movies about ufos/aliens. Abductions in the 80's 90's. I've heard about them all. Does it really make sense that aliens would travel from such a far distance to crash in the New Mexico desert? No it doesn't but since you've been bathed in this sci-fi alien culture you want to believe it. I used to believe in aliens/ufos and the space program but since then I've known better. Does it offend you that there is people out there who see through this charade?

I used to believe in aliens/ufos and the space program but since then I've known better. Does it offend you that there is people out there who see through this charade?

Used to?.....synopsis is this....to believe that we are the only ones in this vast, infinite universe is purely ignorant, another example of human arrogance.

...and that the lander had tipped was addressed by the company that created it which resulted in significant financial loss. Makes zero sense they would incur those costs to spin a yarn. :cool:

Electricity is actually a giant cover-up explanation, when the truth is actually teeny tiny little hamsters on teeny tiny little wheels all running around to power our stuff.

"See, look into this Hamsta-scope I built ...... you can see tiny shadows if you look hard enough!"
18vt7z.jpg

Back