Which Model PRS is this?

oceantracks

The video is here....the PRS that is black in the video...anyone know which model?

Thanks
Tom

Not to get off on a rant here but you have two guitar players, a mandolin player, an acoustic player and a bass player. Talk about blend.

Looks like a CU24...back of the headstock matches the front(CE is maple) and the logo looks too glossy for a CE

It's a charcoal satin standard 24, I think. Go to about 3:50 and 4:28. It looks like non pore filled satin series where you can feel the texture of the wood grain. It's very glossed up from being played though. She sounds and looks great at this stage in career. I borderline like the song :creep::vroam:
It's straight pop, but ya gotta respect her.

It's a charcoal satin standard 24, I think. Go to about 3:50 and 4:28. It looks like non pore filled satin series where you can feel the texture of the wood grain. It's very glossed up from being played though. She sounds and looks great at this stage in career. I borderline like the song :creep::vroam:
It's straight pop, but ya gotta respect her.

I am inclined to agree. All black, no binding, and I see what you mean about the texture. I found its twin on Reverb (already sold): https://reverb.com/item/492554-paul-reed-smith-standard-24-2009-satin

Correct, Satin Standard 24 with trem. The original probably had the 5 way rotary and he's put in the 3 way. Here's another video with him using a new Cu24 GT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back