Where does one go for hollowbody love around here?

Stupid Deluxe

Stupider than your average stupid
Sorry for this but i've had a look around and done a search but dont seem to be able to find all the lovely hollowbody pics and chat?!?!

There is a whole thread about the reclaimed wood guitars that are semi hollow bodies PRS Hollowbodys are SWEET I should have one someday :)

SCHB1_zpsmsdolg9o.jpeg

So let's talk...:)

Hmm, now that I think about it there is no thread here (that I have come across) dedicated to HBs. Should semi-hollows also be allowed in the thread? Also, the new thread should be created in the Electric Guitars sub-forum, to be with all the other threads about specific models.

I'm happy to start it in the other sub-forum, or we can continue with this thread. Any one have opinions one way or the other?

[gets trampled]

I mean, does anyone have opinions about whether to start a new thread here or in Electric Guitars, or just continue with this one?

Hmm, now that I think about it there is no thread here (that I have come across) dedicated to HBs. Should semi-hollows also be allowed in the thread? Also, the new thread should be created in the Electric Guitars sub-forum, to be with all the other threads about specific models.

I'm happy to start it in the other sub-forum, or we can continue with this thread. Any one have opinions one way or the other?

[gets trampled]

I mean, does anyone have opinions about whether to start a new thread here or in Electric Guitars, or just continue with this one?

Yeah dude, by all means start up a thread. Personally it's about hollow bodies for me but I'll accept all semi hollow variations

Ok yeah I'm beginning to think this thread was a mistake, I can see my credit card taking a hit real soon, not to mention all my guitars/children/wife being sold

Back