Whats on the smoker today?

Childish giggle!

Great minds or fools?

I’ll just leave these here...

49870751058_eef721ab15_c.jpg

49870751063_eef721ab15_c.jpg

49871279816_da5c86abe4_c.jpg

Andy you’re an artist!

Sous Vide-ed and seared on a super hot gas grill with wood chips providing some smokiness

CFQnzam.jpg

That’s a beautiful cut of meat.

I’d be afraid that it would wiggle and scream a little bit on the plate once the fork pierces it though.

That’s a beautiful cut of meat.

I’d be afraid that it would wiggle and scream a little bit on the plate once the fork pierces it though.
Girl, what’d you think of your box of treats from St Elmo’s?

Girl, what’d you think of your box of treats from St Elmo’s?

You know I’m eating me some HUGE fried shrimp right now with that cocktail sauce. You were right about that stuff opening the sinuses up! It is SO tasty though.

The best way I can describe it is... you know that SRV ‘Texas flood stank face’? You put some of this stuff (cocktail sauce or horseradish sauce) on your food, take a bite, then wait about 2.5 seconds, and then you make that SRV ‘Texas flood stank face’. You can’t talk, breathe, or open your eyes while making the face. Then it’s gone, no more pain, but you can’t stop yourself from taking another bite.

St Elmo’s was kinda pissing me off though. Took my money and didn’t ship my stuff for a week and a half. Lol.

You know I’m eating me some HUGE fried shrimp right now with that cocktail sauce. You were right about that stuff opening the sinuses up! It is SO tasty though.

The best way I can describe it is... you know that SRV ‘Texas flood stank face’? You put some of this stuff (cocktail sauce or horseradish sauce) on your food, take a bite, then wait about 2.5 seconds, and then you make that SRV ‘Texas flood stank face’. You can’t talk, breathe, or open your eyes while making the face. Then it’s gone, no more pain, but you can’t stop yourself from taking another bite.

St Elmo’s was kinda pissing me off though. Took my money and didn’t ship my stuff for a week and a half. Lol.
Yes! Just like an accident on the highway; you can’t stop looking at it.

Back