What gear or guitar have you been jonesing for lately?

Guithartic

I've recently been really into learning about and watching videos on fuzz pedals. I was happy with a Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face and an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (Ram's Head version) for the longest time. Then, I got a Warm Audio Warm Bender about a month ago, then a ZVEX Fuzz Factory. Yesterday, I won an auction on eBay for the Boss Waza Craft FZ-1W Fuzz. I think I'm good on fuzz for awhile. I say that, but then, you know what happens.

What have you been jonesing for lately?

yqv969ymx8aygirbljbq.jpg

I would really like a 594. But I have several "influencers" who say I need to try a Santana.

Meanwhile, as little as I play amps these days, I'd still like another one or two.

And there are always pedals I want. I was just getting ready to snag a PRS pedal with a goofy name, but decided to put those funds to better use elsewhere. May revisit that one soon, but I certainly don't "need" it.

I'd like to get the Silver Sky working soon (throwing it in the bag and not playing it has not seemed to fix any of the problems. LMAO)

And, I'm always toying with the idea of a higher end digital device.

I would really like a 594. But I have several "influencers" who say I need to try a Santana.

Meanwhile, as little as I play amps these days, I'd still like another one or two.

And there are always pedals I want. I was just getting ready to snag a PRS pedal with a goofy name, but decided to put those funds to better use elsewhere. May revisit that one soon, but I certainly don't "need" it.

I'd like to get the Silver Sky working soon (throwing it in the bag and not playing it has not seemed to fix any of the problems. LMAO)

And, I'm always toying with the idea of a higher end digital device.
The influencers are right

The updated version of the SH Satin Vela.....I'm on the fence about grabbing a Snow Dog pedal from Lerxst. Just not sure I would ever use it.
been looking at that By-Tor, myself.

I have an SE Starla that i've been upgrading. put a Bare Knuckle Supermassive HSP90 in the neck and a PRS \m/ in the bridge. individually they sound amaze-balls on it. in the middle position, however, i am struggling to find a sound i gel with. contemplating just going full HSP90 on the guitar and getting the Supermassive for the bridge to balance it out.

Back