What are the PRS "30" head dimensions?

Fro

What are the dimensions of the American made "30" head? Also, has anyone compared it to a Sweet 16?

I don't know the exact dimensions, but I have a SW16 and have seen the DG30 in person a few times and the DG30 is much deeper front-to-back, and a bit wider than the SW16. It's much heavier, too.

If you go to the PRS support page and look at the owners manual you get this:
Head
[FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book]24.5in X 12in X 12in [/FONT][/FONT]
1x12 Combo
[FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book][FONT=P22 Underground Pro Book,P22 Underground Pro Book]22.5in X 20in X 9.5in [/FONT][/FONT]

If you go to the main page for the "30" you get this:[h=2]Available configurations[/h]
  • 30 Watt Head (matching cabinets available)
  • 1x12 Combo (with WGS speaker - 25.5" Wide, 20" Tall and 9.5" Deep). I'm now thinking the 22.5" for the combo is a typo. I apologize for the double post and the layout of my post. I cannot figure out how to start a new sentence without running them all together inline. My return button doesn't seem to be working in this forum.

Back