Waiting on a S2 Studio

flynvgtr

Anyone else waiting for delivery of an S2 Studio and if you got one how long did it take from purchase to delivery? I know it's a limited run just curious.

My wait was 3 and a half months. That's better than other stories I've heard. Some dealers have already exhausted their allocation in particular colors.

My wait was 3 and a half months. That's better than other stories I've heard. Some dealers have already exhausted their allocation in particular colors.
I'm waiting on the antique white. What color did you get?

I'm waiting on the antique white. What color did you get?
Frost Blue. Ordered in April, received in July.
GZExI5v.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was ordered in February and delivered in September. It seems like the tobacco sunburst ones were the last to ship from the initial orders.

It seems like the tobacco sunburst ones were the last to ship from the initial orders.

I so hope you're wrong, that's what I'm waiting for!

As far as I can see on the interweb, only 2 greens and a black have made it into Europe thus far.

Maybe I'll have mine by next Easter!

I'm sure I'll forget about the wait once I get it and it will obviously be worth it, but PRS's success and popularity is quite annoying at this stage!

I ordered one via the internet that was in stock. Played it out last night. Amazing guitar. If I had paid 3X the price, I would have considered it a bargain. Nails the Strat neck tone and the HB is full and musical, perfect for cutting through the mix without being shrill. This is an amazing guitar.

Reactions: IOI
I ordered one via the internet that was in stock. Played it out last night. Amazing guitar. If I had paid 3X the price, I would have considered it a bargain. Nails the Strat neck tone and the HB is full and musical, perfect for cutting through the mix without being shrill. This is an amazing guitar.

That's music to my ears, it makes the waiting a little easier!

I so hope you're wrong, that's what I'm waiting for!

As far as I can see on the interweb, only 2 greens and a black have made it into Europe thus far.

Maybe I'll have mine by next Easter!

I'm sure I'll forget about the wait once I get it and it will obviously be worth it, but PRS's success and popularity is quite annoying at this stage!

The solid opaque ones were the first to ship and be available at most of the major guitar retailers in the US. It was worth the wait. The S2 Studio is a great guitar with some unique tones and the price is extremely reasonable for PRS quality.

Last edited:
Back