Unexpected Fun

GADonis

Beautifully Broken
So the other weekend I went to a local hangout to hear a band I wasn't familiar with. They were a no show. There were several musicians hanging out so we threw something together on the fly. I live close by so I went home grabbed some gear and spent the night playing on a night when I had been glad I didn't have a gig. I don't get out with the McSoaparina much so I took this opportunity to do so.

wPnkjW1.jpg

There's a video on Facebook that someone posted, but I don't seem to be able figure out how to post a Facebook video.

These things can be so much more fun than a gig you actually prepared for. I like some of the jams in my area for things like this. I just wish they started them earlier.

Great that you could put that together so quick! Cool shirt as well!! As for facebook video, if you have the URL, just click on the movie icon in the edit window (between smiley face and quotation marks)!!! You will then paste in the URL and click continue!!!! If you can't figure it out, PM me the URL and I will post it ;~)) Look forward to checking it out!!!!!

Great that you could put that together so quick! Cool shirt as well!! As for facebook video, if you have the URL, just click on the movie icon in the edit window (between smiley face and quotation marks)!!! You will then paste in the URL and click continue!!!! If you can't figure it out, PM me the URL and I will post it ;~)) Look forward to checking it out!!!!!
I went back to Facebook to find the video and can't for the life of me find it on my timeline. That seems to happen fairly often, I'll see a post and then later try to scroll back to it only for it to have gone bye bye.

I went back to Facebook to find the video and can't for the life of me find it on my timeline. That seems to happen fairly often, I'll see a post and then later try to scroll back to it only for it to have gone bye bye.
All good, thanks for checking! FB does have expiry times on some stuff I believe, plus they want to push at you what they want you to see!! Hopefully next time we will get to see the jam!!!

Back