Trouble with New Custom 50

I have to tell you, my Custom 50 sounds GREAT! I wasn't in love with the OD channel at first, but that was the brand new speakers in my PRS 2x12. The more I pound them, the better the amp sounds.

I'm glad you posted, because I was about to ask. I love a happy ending, too.

The more I pound them, the better the amp sounds.

Last Niiiiiiiight! I stayed up late to...er....uh...
It was so great.
It was so grand.
I used my feet.
I used my hands.
Bang it, smash it, pound it on the floor!
Bang it, smash it, 'til it begs for more, it begs for more it begs for mooooooooore....
Isn't it so great to stay up late and...uh...:p...play guitar...

Bwahahahaha!!!
:D
I feel better now...
Is it black, or?

I guess the appropriate answer would be "or". Should have it Thursday. Excited!

rkuuuii5jgcxyei7hyou_zpsylx17mll.jpg

aiuwluhnauxpsmmtbgby_zpsqnrvayku.jpg

"Don't hate me because my tone is beautiful!" :D

Dude, you're outa control. I like it! Went with the combo, huh? Hmmm I bet that would be real nice with a nice Scumback. (More hate, comin' my way.... LOL).

Enjoy that. VERY cool looking and it really is a great amp. In honor of your purchase, I'm going to play mine through my open back cab with Red Fang Alnico tomorrow night.

(Edit: I just noticed I was NOT on the hate list, even though I had one before either one of those guys. That's ok, I don't feel left out. :p).

"Don't hate me because my tone is beautiful!" :D

Dude, you're outa control. I like it! Went with the combo, huh? Hmmm I bet that would be real nice with a nice Scumback. (More hate, comin' my way.... LOL).

Enjoy that. VERY cool looking and it really is a great amp. In honor of your purchase, I'm going to play mine through my open back cab with Red Fang Alnico tomorrow night.

(Edit: I just noticed I was NOT on the hate list, even though I had one before either one of those guys. That's ok, I don't feel left out. :p).

Yep, outta control....I'm an idiot! I may pull the Scumback out of the HXDA to see what it sounds like in the Custom.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the C50. I'm still debating some EL34s for mine. Listened again last night to the PRS vids of them showing the differences and it's significant, and easily reversible. Think I need to order some! Let me know when you get that bad boy. That looks great!

I can't wait to hear what you think of the C50. I'm still debating some EL34s for mine. Listened again last night to the PRS vids of them showing the differences and it's significant, and easily reversible. Think I need to order some! Let me know when you get that bad boy. That looks great!
Will do

Back