Tremonti SE work out

gwardealy

clip of some tremolo playing on the Tremonti SE

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice! The guitar looks and sounds great. How'd she stay in tune?

The Tremonti SE Custom is still my favorite for the money.

thanks. It actually does go out of tune at times, so I will pull up on the trem and it gets it back in. Mainly the G string....it will go sharp. The cool thing about the SE is I dont worry so much about banging around on it. My P22....its hard to do that and not be over careful!

this is the full version of it....I thought it was all kind of repetitive , but a few cool things in it i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know...one thing i love about music..playing guitar...is how you can feel, your feelings at times when you play. I talk to people who dont have that kind of outlet and they dont understand it. i did that tremolo thing the other night. my brother is dealing with a sudden heart situation that landed him in the hospital where is now waiting for surgery to fix a valve...clear a blockage. When just a week ago he was at his daughters wedding and i hung out talking with him. Now....he lays there while they test and decide they need to do this.

so the point is... a lot of thoughts and feelings to deal with. and i end up grabbing the guitar and it all comes out in the playing. the sadness...anger...hope.

i love guitar.

Back