Trade-In Treasure: Blacklight! (Video)

The color change is wicked(IN THE NIGHT)! DFD strokes a neck like no other can;)

The color change is wicked(IN THE NIGHT)! DFD strokes a neck like no other can;)
Thank you, VChizzler Brohammer (In The Night)! High Praise, indeed!
Into The Vault / Trade In Treasure Action Bangs The Night at The Wild Westie in honor of The Mighty MossMagickiiisssser!
You might have caught that Merf Man suggested that my Black Light room wall was adorned with an image of Ursula Andress.
(I think he might have meant Ursula Undressed).... I personally cannot recall an Andress Black Light 70s Flashback tie-in...
Still, the young Irish Rock Director Lad is clearly onto something in uncanny Merf Man fashion:
Check out the infamous, sultry Andress on this stellar movie poster, as a BOND GIRL, for none other than epic
ISLAND OF DOCTOR NO action!
Which brings us full circle with SERGE PROTECTOR!
Yo Sergee Mymaaaaaan:
What is the proper spelling and pronunciation of your Thailandian backer, Dr Whatshisname?
Xo? Pronounced Zee-Ow? Current working title: Dr NO!
A couple pots of black coffee, please, to clear the cobwebs....
-DFD
ursula_andress_dr_no_japanese_movie_poster_f_2a.jpg

Yo Sergee Mymaaaaaan:
What is the proper spelling and pronunciation of your Thailandian backer, Dr Whatshisname?
Xo? Pronounced Zee-Ow? Current working title: Dr NO!

I believe you're talking about Dr. Xang Xi (pronounced Zang Zee) the (not so) gentlemanly plastic surgeon that promised me a "top job" in Thailand whose compound I escaped (In The Night!) after I learned he wasn't offering me employment, but rather an unregulated breast augmentation. To be honest I was cool with it until I found out he was planning on implanting them on my back, thus making wearing V-neck t-shirts uncomfortable.... I won't go boatneck!

Comparing him to Dr. Moreau would be more appropriate than to Dr. No, who is actually a very reasonable evil-super genius once you get to know him, who has bitchin' taste in flame-throwing monster trucks and an amazing lightning-shooting wave runner.... The same wave runner in fact that you used to rescue me from the Salween River after my escape (In the Night) from Dr. Xang Xi. Unfortunately after you mistook the lightning trigger for the throttle you got a serious shock through your temporal lobe (or perhaps ear lobe) that grounded upon your 24kt Golden Earrings, and knocked you out, which may be how you got the two names confused.

Last edited:
"The Campagne of Beers!" :rock:

And now I have a new entry in my top 5 colors list. :eek: Oh, feel the burn of purple GAS...

Back