Tomorrow!!! NGD!

It came, and it sounds every bit as good as my solid 594! It does exactly what you would expect from a semi hollow version. What is astonishing is how much better it sounds that my CU 22 semi hollow trem. I simply would not have believed it possible. I have raved long and hard about that being as good a guitar as PRS has ever made since they first came out. This 594 sounds 20% better. Thats mind boggling. But here is something that is also kind of amazing. The semi hollow has Indian RW, and the solid has an ebony fretboard. You CAN tell a difference, but not as much as I would expect. PRSs consistency is second to none. Now I WILL have a SC version, and eventually a HB 594. IMO, these are the best guitars money can buy right now. You still need a Tele and a Strat for those particular things, but this can get into their territory and those cant dream of doing what the 594s can. Best electric guitars I have owned incuding my 4 PS semi hollow trem Artist 3s.
Not sure if thats a :( or a :D.

What guitars!!

Not even an Artist pack and it looks amazing and sounds like heaven.

AdGWW7E

http://imgur.com/gallery/AdGWW7E
Dayum…
Killer. You have chosen well.

It’s gorgeous!

Gotta agree with you on the 594; I like the ones I have every bit as much as my PS models. The more I play them, the more I realize how incredibly good they are in both tone and feel.

Back