To all the old blood, to all the new blood - Experience 2016

I truly enjoyed this year. Got to hang with everyone a lot, spent time getting to know some of you better than in years past, and made some new friends. All in all a killer time.

I have one thing to mention that was a highlight for me this year, enough so that it is the absolute last thing i did before i rolled out of town sunday afternoon for the second time in two days. I hung with Rob and Jesse at BONCHON! Korean wing joint that has slammin spicy wings, finger licking good. But beware of two things.....the floor is as slippery as a greased sheet pan........and DONT get the octopus balls.........the fish flakes that they serve the balls with will gag you......they taste like cat food smells.....

BONCHON!!!! Sooooo goooood....

26897493473_f5d5086eba_b.jpg

Had a great time at the Experience! This was my first time back to the factory since I worked there, and was involved in the original PRS Forum back in 1999-2000. I wish I could've met more current Forum members.... perhaps next year the name tags can display not only people's real names, but also their online Forum handles as well so we know with whom we are speaking.

.. perhaps next year the name tags can display not only people's real names, but also their online Forum handles as well so we know with whom we are speaking.
We wore dual tags in 2012 & 2013, but the active member list here was fairly small then so Mike looked after us as a side project.

I truly enjoyed this year. Got to hang with everyone a lot, spent time getting to know some of you better than in years past, and made some new friends. All in all a killer time.

I have one thing to mention that was a highlight for me this year, enough so that it is the absolute last thing i did before i rolled out of town sunday afternoon for the second time in two days. I hung with Rob and Jesse at BONCHON! Korean wing joint that has slammin spicy wings, finger licking good. But beware of two things.....the floor is as slippery as a greased sheet pan........and DONT get the octopus balls.........the fish flakes that they serve the balls with will gag you......they taste like cat food smells.....

BonChon Chicken STL has a nice ring to it. Who wants to open a franchise with me???!!!

You guys spoiled me. 3 times in 4 days. And I still tried to get someone new to go on Tuesday night. I admit I have a problem.
I love spicy Korean food, will check it out next time I go out there, thanks.
There may be one close to you.
We wore dual tags in 2012 & 2013, but the active member list here was fairly small then so Mike looked after us as a side project.
Those were great, but hard to read a name you couldn't recall. T shirts would be nice, at least for one day :), maybe not the 2nd :eek:.

Maybe 2017 will be the year I'm close enough to front of the line to get a picture with Paul at the Signature Club event. I must have a pleasant enough face to always have the line cut off at me...I'm three years in the running for a Signature Club signing fail.
Bummer. Is there something in particular you're hoping to get signed?

Guess I'm just gonna have to visit you again. :D
However, I wanna hang with Hank and Roxie this time.
They probably won't bark at you like you ate their mother. o_O

Too many great people seen this year to mention. This is why I'm there...the friends. The other stuff is icing on the cake and PRS did a great job this year.

Had some more today. Finished, put the leftovers in the fridge, washed my hands, sat back down at computer. Rubbed my eye...AND IT BURNS, OH IT BURNS...augh!...I cried.

I did ask -- for you guys, of course -- whether or not they sold the sauce separately (like Nando's does). They don't. It's some super secret recipe. Alas.

I also remember touching my eye after eating some Bonchon. I thought I had cleaned them well beforehand, but nope. I think Wedge snuck a strip while I was in pain!

No, it's the oil, it's invisible. If you wash with something that will clean the oil off your skin, that should do the trick.

Back