To all the old blood, to all the new blood - Experience 2016

jfb

Plank Owner
Who did you miss? Who did you meet?

I missed my main man Markie, the righteous Sergio, the original bang stallion (in the night) DFD, The gloss boss Brent Moss, the finish master Brian Lutz (I still love you no matter what Crocker says, <3), the cat herder Bobby D and his wonderful wife, my forum brother Hans, my blood brother Mike Ross to name a few.

I met toothache, sloanthebone, Vaughn's pal Tim, Rob's pal Jamie and a few new faces from the various dealers that attended the event.

I missed Sergio, Markie, JD, TheMike, and Hans this year. Hopefully we can all get together sometime in the future.

It was a pleasure meeting Tosca, dblack25, toothace, FenianEMT, Tim, and probably a couple that I am missing.

It was a great time. I hope we can all get together again next year.

Last edited:
I'm thankful I've met so many wonderful people through PRS. There's nothing like being able to hang with people you've only known electronically.
Definitely missed all those guys mentioned, but I met Tosca, dblack, Tim and I think I can say I met toothache and his fiancé back when they were still dating.. :)
I think I'm going to need that 3rd Experience day back just to socialize with everyone

I'm thankful I've met so many wonderful people through PRS. There's nothing like being able to hang with people you've only known electronically.
Definitely missed all those guys mentioned, but I met Tosca, dblack, Tim and I think I can say I met toothache and his fiancé back when they were still dating.. :)
I think I'm going to need that 3rd Experience day back just to socialize with everyone

Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality JustRob!

I met geese_com. I saw a few others who I think might have been some of you folk, but I wasn't confident enough in my ID (and I'm a little shy with strangers) to come say hi. I hope to meet more of you all next time around. It was still an absolutely incredibly event, and I can't wait to go back next year!

I missed Markie, Sergio, Hans, Moss Man and DFD.
Met toothace and his Fiancée, tosca, wedge(whom I've met before)- just got to spend more time hangin this time...desonj too. I'm certain there's more, just not remembering.

Pretty sure I saw Dusty Chalk and xLeaveAWhisperXx but I wasn't 100% sure.

I'm bummed that circumstances kept me away this year, but I was super stoked for all the texts you guys sent and for all the pics y'all posted here.

Special shout-out to my Tsunami Wave Crew and my main ginger JFB for offering to buy me a plane ticket, Love You!

I met a bunch and then promptly forgot everyone's named. It's a personal fault that embarrasses me thst I need to work on...

I truly enjoyed this year. Got to hang with everyone a lot, spent time getting to know some of you better than in years past, and made some new friends. All in all a killer time.

I have one thing to mention that was a highlight for me this year, enough so that it is the absolute last thing i did before i rolled out of town sunday afternoon for the second time in two days. I hung with Rob and Jesse at BONCHON! Korean wing joint that has slammin spicy wings, finger licking good. But beware of two things.....the floor is as slippery as a greased sheet pan........and DONT get the octopus balls.........the fish flakes that they serve the balls with will gag you......they taste like cat food smells.....

13388500_294019340937570_72915367_n.jpg

The Duncans had a blast! As an original PRS Forum and Birds & Moons member....and attendee at all the Experiences, I'll say I'm "Old Blood":)

I missed some people that were actually there. Even with fewer sessions tucked away in obscure corners it was hard to catch up with everybody in a day.
Bah, I knew I forgot someone! We talked for a good amount of time too! I'm a bonehead. Awesome chatting with you Peter!

I truly enjoyed this year. Got to hang with everyone a lot, spent time getting to know some of you better than in years past, and made some new friends. All in all a killer time.

I have one thing to mention that was a highlight for me this year, enough so that it is the absolute last thing i did before i rolled out of town sunday afternoon for the second time in two days. I hung with Rob and Jesse at BONCHON! Korean wing joint that has slammin spicy wings, finger licking good. But beware of two things.....the floor is as slippery as a greased sheet pan........and DONT get the octopus balls.........the fish flakes that they serve the balls with will gag you......they taste like cat food smells.....
I love spicy Korean food, will check it out next time I go out there, thanks.

Back