They're asking about "LSchefman" On TGP

I'm infamous!! :)

I just saw this thread on the TGP. Some guy is asking about Les.
It's been so long, I can't log in. Apparently it doesn't recognize my email. Right now I'm too lazy to go through the rigamarole of rejoining.
The query is from a long time TGPer and good guy. He's an ER Doc and has always been generous in providing medical guidance when he can, and I think still plays the occasional live gig. Not sure if he owns a PRS though, but I'd give him a pass if not. ;)
What's his handle? There was an ER doc who was a Two Rock dealer for a while, super nice guy. I bought my first TR from him.

I have found this forum and the Kemper forum to be the best behaved people on the internet. There are others that I am on that have some very odd folks on them as well as some serious fanboys that love to attack you for having an opinion different than theirs.
I own both. I must be your average wellbehavedsuburbanmodelhouseguy. And play in church.

Oh crap... so much for RnR

I'm infamous!! :)

It's been so long, I can't log in. Apparently it doesn't recognize my email. Right now I'm too lazy to go through the rigamarole of rejoining.

What's his handle? There was an ER doc who was a Two Rock dealer for a while, super nice guy. I bought my first TR from him.
It's 'bluesdoc'. His first name is Jon.

I responded to him that you're active here and changed your handle, but out of respect for your privacy, didn't state what your handle here is.

Back