They're asking about "LSchefman" On TGP

Hey cult who drank the last glass of Kool aid?

"When i frequented the PRS forum, he was among the core group of posters who frequently defended PRS from any criticism. Its been a few years since i went on the board, it was a very weird culty board, even by gear nerd standards."

Lol

Funny I get the impression the antiPRS fanatics are far more culty.. misery loves company.

"When i frequented the PRS forum, he was among the core group of posters who frequently defended PRS from any criticism. Its been a few years since i went on the board, it was a very weird culty board, even by gear nerd standards."

Lol

Funny I get the impression the antiPRS fanatics are far more culty.. misery loves company.
Funny someone on TGP saying that about this forum. I am fighting replying to him to tell him that is what we call sanity, something TGP is lacking.

Now being relatively new here I can't say what it was like here years back.
What I can say is that compared to some forums I visit this group is a breath of fresh air and I visit for relaxation, interesting threads and yes a few laughs along the way with like minded souls.

If that's the definition of a cult then pass the Kool aid!

Even if it is culty here, I could not give a furry rats' behind.

The fun thing is: the only thing people nag about here - me included - are the old pickups. In my opinion they are less than optimal, but no one takes offence. just means there js not much to complain about.

Oh and wait.

Wait.

Waiting times.

So, we are not that culty.

But it is cool you are remembered after all those years.

Lol

I have tried all the boards, Strat, Les Paul and Telecaster as well as TGP. You guys are the least pretentious and most welcoming of all of them.

I have found this forum and the Kemper forum to be the best behaved people on the internet. There are others that I am on that have some very odd folks on them as well as some serious fanboys that love to attack you for having an opinion different than theirs.

While I haven't posted much here in the last 10 or 11 years, I've always enjoyed coming here to view all things PRS and then some! You're all truly are a great bunch of people to hang with, and I hope to be here for many more years to come.......:)

W O K E TGP Is A $h!tH0L3. Yeah, I Said It. As Was Said Earlier In This Thread, This Forum And The Kemper Forum Are The Only Forums I Know Of Worth A Second Of My Time.

Back