The rarest Paul Reed Smith

drgordonfreeman

Anyone else have this CD or cassette? Talk about a super rare item only for the most fanatic PRS fanboys haha

This was such a great band. I saw them perform live at one of the Guitar Centers in 1997. After the concert, Paul wrote a message on and signed the back of my ‘96 whale blue Custom 24. These guys were solid performers, and they wrote some catchy songs. That drummer was awesome! If you watch the 1997 factory tour video, you can see them perform at the end of it.

Paul needs to bring these guys back. I’m sure he has zero time for this anymore, but man, what a great band. And what a great way to market PRS!

E416-ACAB-45-C1-4-BCE-A15-F-95-F21-C681931.jpg

Cool. Paul ought to put all these in the store!

I reached out to the PRS team about this a while ago, and apparently, they ran it up the flag pole to Paul; however, for one reason or another, they weren’t able to make it happen.

This is awesome. I wonder what year that is? It looks like they had a different drummer when that video was filmed, which is a shame, because Timm Biery, their original drummer, was so phenomenal.

Yessir. To my knowledge I have every PRS & The Dragons and other variously named cd's put out by the Man.

Back