The GAS is strong right now...Darn you Wildwood Guitars!

Bowtiefanatc

Confirmed Bird Snob
Ugh!! Ok, so Wildwood Guitars are some of the coolest guys that I've encountered at a local guitar shop. However......I was perusing their site and stumbled across a Paul's Dirt 100 WITH a #54/100 25th Anniversary Head and Cab combo

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/products/09154061.php?CategoryID=67&n=8

Why??!! Oh Lord Why!!?? Anyone with way more funds than me, tapped out from a recent SC purchase. Pick this up and give it a good home!

They also have some very nice limited run items right now as well.

Jinkies...all sorts of hotness...totally tapped, stretched...and just maintainin' right now :)

That's just mean to put such a glorious package out there in high gloss with point and click functionality. I'm going to take a cold shower and try to forget what I just saw!

Those Wildwood guys are horrible. I went there once and spoke with the owner. Played a Wildwood Featherweight '59 LP, through a PRS amp. Then a Custom Shop '52 Tele, and one of their Wildwood 10 offsets, Jazzmaster I think. I have been ruined ever since. Every other guitar I play now disappoints me. I hate those bastards!

I emailed WW on that one myself but it's a consignment item and the seller wasn't willing to separate it from the amp.

You are a dirty, rotten man Mr. Bowtie. I'm buying a lottery ticket after work and that's that. I love that package deal.

GAH! Why did I come back to look again! :confused:
Should go check my #'s.

Back