Switch for Mag/Piezo output on SE Hollowbody Standard Piezo?

humblepie

It arrives tomorrow and I cannot wait. Got the Dog Hair finish! I've already plugged this instrument into my rig in terms of the applications I already know it will shine in.
I'm anticipating wanting to professionally install a switch to give me the flexibility to switch between acoustic and electric tones on the fly.
Has anyone else come up with something that aids in that effort?

Ish Guitars has a YouTube video up comparing the Core Hollowbody with the SE model. IMO, it’s a good comparison review. They mention that switch being a useful possible upgrade. To me, it almost sounded like they’d be up for doing such a mod in-store (where are you?), but again, only my impression. Couldn’t hurt to call for a possible estimate or tips on a do-it-yourself.

I got my own ‘Doghair’ Hollowbody a couple of months ago, and I love it, even without using an acoustic amp. I’m also just fine using the two volumes to blend on the spot, but YMMV.

Congrats on your new addition!

It arrives tomorrow and I cannot wait. Got the Dog Hair finish! I've already plugged this instrument into my rig in terms of the applications I already know it will shine in.
I'm anticipating wanting to professionally install a switch to give me the flexibility to switch between acoustic and electric tones on the fly.
Has anyone else come up with something that aids in that effort?
It’s not terribly difficult And we’ll worth it - and also worth adding a push pull for coil split while in there too.
Prior thread: https://forums.prsguitars.com/threa...ezo-humbucker-switch-to-se-hb-ii-piezo.52697/

Back