Sweetest Rig of all time... I dare you to do better!!!! : )

Those Mesa embossed "skin" custom leather coverings look killer. Your cognac lizard is Sofa King cool!!! I have the same amp (mesa lonestar 1x12) in wine lizard leather (not sure if all the colors were named after alcoholic beverages). I tried to order a matching cab...but they don't do these anymore...so hang onto it.

Pics or it's a Crate SS... :)

Last edited:
No ones hearing any of my clips:spitcoffee:. In fact I don't have any. My music embarrasses me most of the time. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

However this thread has inspired me to get a couple of new pedals. If history is any guide I won't use them much.

No ones hearing any of my clips:spitcoffee:. In fact I don't have any. My music embarrasses me most of the time. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Aw, c'mon. I've posted plenty of sloppy clips. If I can do it, you can do it. :cheers:

This one is very sweet. A PS into a sweet honey overdrive into a fender SR. :redface:

Best2_zps92f96995.jpg

Lately I've taken to plugging a slab of korina with P90s into 5F1-based Tweed Champ amp (from an independent builder). I'm not sure if it would be called a "sweet rig," but rather a wicked, simple one capable of supreme raucousness.

I may not own the 'best', the most expensive, or even the most versatile, but I like it, and my wife likes that it matches and is not a bunch of ugly black boxes (her verbiage for most amps).

RedGear4.JPG

Pedalboard:
T.C. Electronics: Corona Chorus / 4X Flash Delay / Hall of Fame ReVerb / Poly Tune
Xotic: EP Booster / SL Drive
B.K. Butler Tube Driver
Mad Professor Simble
Morley Wah

Here's my rig. I do have a 2 Channel H just like yours Texas_minor_blues! Great amp! I play mostly in church and this pedalboard direct to PA is perfect for me.

1779799_434401720039936_850534162_n.jpg

526623_249675565179220_1301650917_n.jpg

Last edited:
I may not own the 'best', the most expensive, or even the most versatile, but I like it, and my wife likes that it matches and is not a bunch of ugly black boxes (her verbiage for most amps).

RedGear4.JPG

SWEET Cu 22 semi hollow! Killer guitars!

Back