Still working on this whole posting pics thing

mookyshoots

Mom always told me I was special
Tell me if this works. Trying out Imgur vs the nightmare of trying to post from Google Photos. Hoping this finally works as my previous pics have bombed.

These are my two babies.

WStOLHD.jpg

If the tuners on the CE aren't enough of a clue, I really want to get my hands on a nice McCarty sooner than later. Down the rabbit hole I go!

I see them too!

I tried imgur before. I don't like it that other people may comment on my pictures. I get nasty ones sometimes and I don't understand why. I settled on imgbb.com.

I see them too!

I tried imgur before. I don't like it that other people may comment on my pictures. I get nasty ones sometimes and I don't understand why. I settled on imgbb.com.

I feel you, but you can turn that off when uploading pictures. It’ll give you a drop down where you see the “public” box, underneath that it’ll say “hidden”, so check that and no more comments from randos.

I gave up posting pics on here. Had photobucket but we all know how that went.

I'm just too much of a puss to use another hosting site.

Two things that get my blood boiling. Arguing with my Irish ginger wife and navigating unfamiliar crap on line.

I gave up posting pics on here. Had photobucket but we all know how that went.

I'm just too much of a puss to use another hosting site.

Two things that get my blood boiling. Arguing with my Irish ginger wife and navigating unfamiliar crap on line.

I feel you.... however... Imgur is super intuitive, and I love not having to upload pics from my phone to my computer and then to a photo hosting site. The app works great on my phone and it’s almost too easy to do.

Plus...All threads are worthless without pics!

Back