Still bummed out about experience 35

PRSfanboy46

Don't lick doorknobs and stay in school
I mean this was going to be my first ever PRS experience event and to be there for the 35th anniversary would've been so fun. I joined the signature club and everything! Granted I did that back in January before Covid. I'm even more bummed out since I wanted to try and get an internship there but they have the factory closed off entirely to the public accept employee's. Hopefully they reopen by next year, hopefully the summer. But Maryland sadly is cracking down on restrictions and I just wanted to be more involved and learn more about PRS since I live 45 minutes from there. Life happens I guess!

I mean this was going to be my first ever PRS experience event and to be there for the 35th anniversary would've been so fun. I joined the signature club and everything! Granted I did that back in January before Covid. I'm even more bummed out since I wanted to try and get an internship there but they have the factory closed off entirely to the public accept employee's. Hopefully they reopen by next year, hopefully the summer. But Maryland sadly is cracking down on restrictions and I just wanted to be more involved and learn more about PRS since I live 45 minutes from there. Life happens I guess!

You show up next year and I’ll buy you a Fresca.

i will not get involved though, in any plots to break into the factory. Or Paul’s house. Or his car!

Although, if you produce a valid drivers license, I know someone who may be able to help you with the last one.

Back